Course Aims & Objectives
The aim of this course is to provide candidates with an understanding of the techniques and skills related to the game of Futsal. This course will help candidates organise and deliver basic Futsal practices. It will also provide candidates with an introduction to the structure of the game, the laws and the role Futsal can play in developing underlying skills and techniques.
- Develop an appreciation and understanding of the basic techniques related to coaching Futsal
- Demonstrate an understanding of the underlying fundamental principles related to the game of Futsal
- Display a basic understanding of the Futsal Laws of the Game
- Develop an understanding of Futsal as a standalone game in its own right and the significant variances from conventional 5-a-side
- Develop an awareness of the part Futsal can play in the development of young players
Practical Involvement: Candidates will be encouraged to participate practically to maximise their opportunities for learning (however inability to participate will not prevent successful completion of the award).
1st4sport Level 1 Certificate in Coaching Football