Bluefin Sport is The FA’s appointed broker to deliver the National Game Insurance Scheme (NGIS), and also the appointed broker of Lancashire FA.
Bluefin Sport are able to provide additional LeagueCover for Lancashire FA sanctioned competitions, as follows:
Five elements of cover in one package:
- Contents - “All risks” within the UK only
- Business Interruption - increased cost of working
- Personal Accident for committee members
How much does LeagueCover cost?
The cost is £318.00 per League/Competition, including insurance premium tax at 6%.
If additional cover is required for contents (in excess of £15,000) or trophies (in excess of £10,000), then an additional cost applies - please refer to the Summary of Benefits in the LeagueCover Brochure - CLICK HERE
To apply for Cover
Leagues and Competitions should:
- Complete the application form (pages 5 and 6) of the attached document
- Return the application form together with a cheque payable to 'Bluefin Insurance Services' to Bluefin Sport, Castlemead, Lower Castle Street, Bristol, BS1 3AG.
Bluefin Sport will then provide the policy documents to each league/competition applying for cover.
Please note that cover operates from 1 July of each year (or the date that the completed application form and premium is received and accepted by Bluefin Sport, whichever is the later). The scheme is annually renewable on 1 July the following year.
Leagues and competitions should still consider purchasing their CountyCover Legal Liability Insurance through the Association.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the NGIS team on 0845 872 5060.