Lancashire Football Association is urging football coaches across Lancashire to take advantage of The FA’s offer of free places in their FA Licensed Coaches Club throughout October.
Launched by The Football Association, The FA’s Licensed Coaches Club gives coaches access to a series of Continuous Professional Development (CPD) events across the country. The bespoke coaching events, led by expert FA Coach Educators, give Licensed Coaches' the opportunity to complete the mandatory CPD hours required to maintain their Licence.
By receiving an official licence from The FA, Licensed Coaches are also given access to many benefits including:
- Access to a new website with online resources, session plans, interviews and coaching news
- Free England tickets (ballot entry for all home matches for England teams)
- Discounts on FA Learning courses
- Access to accredited local CPD training events
- FA Photo Coaching Licence
- Option to purchase public liability insurance
- Option to purchase physio insurance
- Discounts on Wembley Stadium Tours
- Access to UEFA’s coaching tool, TactX - for FREE
- Option to subscribe to The FA’s coaching magazine, The Boot Room
The FA coaching pathway is now more varied than ever. Coaches can plot their own path with opportunities to become either a specialist youth or senior coach. Common to both strands is the importance of a life-long dedication to self improvement and learning. As a result, there is a recognition that support and advice must extend beyond course attendance. For those that want to learn more, there must be the opportunity to do so.
The FA Licensed Coaches’ Club aims to raise the profile of coaching as a profession and help the continued development of innovative coaches who are excellent teachers of the game. Through commitment to continued professional development, up-to-date learning and adherence to good practice, The Licensed Coaches’ Club stands for reliance, trust and credibility within the game. Clubs, players and parents will have the assurance that their coach is suitably qualified and trained to manage a coaching programme.
Coaches looking to take advantage of the free offer must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of a Level One coaching qualification
- FA/HSE Emergency Aid Certificate (current and in date)
- FA Safeguarding children certificate (current and in date)
- FA CRB check
FA Charter Standard Clubs can obtain a free code depending on their award:
- FA Charter Standard Clubs = 2 free codes
- FA Charter Standard Development Clubs = 4 free codes
- FA Charter Standard Community Clubs = 6 free codes
All codes are available on a first come, first served basis - 100 free codes available
Coaches can sign up for their free coach license for The FA Licensed Coaches Club by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org & providing:
- Full Name
- Address (including Post Code)
- Name of FA Charter Standard Club
- Age Group You Are Coaching At
For more information on The FA Licensed Coaches Club – CLICK HERE – to visit the website