The FA Licensed Coaches’ Club provides on-going training and development for its members to enable them to raise the standards of their players. The FA is determined that coaching is seen as a profession, and emphasises continuous personal development, just as you would do in any other profession. The Licensed Coaches Club currently has over 21,000 members.
This year's FA Licensed Coaches' Club Conference, Developing Creativity, will be a highlight in The FA Licensed Coaches' Club calendar with a number of top names from football, other sports and academia delivering at the three day event held at St. George's Park.
The national conference, which will be held on Saturday 14 - Monday 16 December, will provide coaches with the opportunity to complete bespoke Continued Professional Development (CPD), a mandatory requirement of the FA Licensed Coaches’ Club programme.
It will include appropriate content for all levels of Licence - from 1 to 5 – including expert speakers as well as practical and theoretical workshops. FA National coaches will be joined by a number of leading coaches from abroad as well as experts from other sports and coaching academia.
• Dan Ashworth - Director of Elite Development
• Dave Haskins - An acknowledged expert in the development of people
• Gordon Lord - Head of Elite Coach Development at the England and Wales Cricket Board
• Toni Minichiello - World renowned Athletics Coach
• Gareth Southgate - England U21s Head Coach
• Stuart Lancaster - England Rugby Union Team Head Coach
• Julie Chipchase - Regional Coach Development Manager
• Marieanne Spacey - Regional Coach Development Manager
• Mo Marley - Head Coach of the England Women's U19s team
• Lois Fidler - Head Coach of the England Women's U17s team
FA Licensed Coaches that are coaching at a Charter Standard Club can apply for a £50 discount code*. To apply please contact FALicenceQuery@TheFA.com providing your FAN and the name of the Charter Standard Club that you are working with.
Please note there are 200 promotional codes available and these will be issued on a first come first served basis.
For more information please Click HERE
To book tickets please Click HERE