We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and knowledge of safeguarding.
Hours: 35 hours per week
Responsible to: Head of Safeguarding
Application Deadline: Noon on Friday 7th September 2018
Salary: £16,000 (initial fixed-term contract until 31st December 2019)
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the administration of Lancashire FA's Safeguarding Operating Standard as prescribed by the FA.
- Report to the County FA Head of Safeguarding
- Contribute to the efficient running of Lancashire FA business
- Administer day-to-day aspects relating to safeguarding children and adults at risk within the county in line with legislation and FA policy, regulations and guidance.
- Become a champion for safeguarding in Lancashire and its surrounding areas and contribute to Lancashire FA staff meetings with regard to welfare and safeguarding updates and training
- Working effectively within and supporting FA discipline, governance and compliance processes
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter marked "Private and Confidential" to: Kirsten Hunt, Lancashire Football Association, The County Ground, Thurston Road, Leyland, PR25 2LF or by email to Kirsten.Hunt@lancashirefa.com stating in the subject line of your email 'Ref: Safeguarding Support Officer.'
For an informal discussion about this role, please contact Neil Yates, Lancashire FA Head of Safeguarding, on 01772 624000 or email Neil.Yates@lancashirefa.com
Interviews will be held w/c 17th September 2018.
Applicants who do not hear from us by 5pm on 11th September 2018 can assume their application has been unsuccessful.
Any job offer will be subject to successfully obtaining an "Accepted" FA Criminal Record Check (CRC) and two satisfactory references being received.
Download the job specification here