Lancashire FA are pleased to announce a new small grant for clubs and teams looking for financial support to create new teams or sustain existing ‘at risk’ teams.
The funding is open to all Lancashire FA Affiliated Clubs
The following priorities and eligibility apply:
- Total Grant must not exceed £750
- Due to a gap in recent funding streams there is a priority for investment to sustain and create new teams in the ‘Youth Male’ category (Under 13’s – Under 21’s). Whilst this is the priority, we would still welcome applications from the following categories:
- Charter Standard Clubs looking to grow new teams
- Flexible football Offers (Eg. Midweek 9v9/7v7 opportunities)
- New/Emerging formats of the game (eg. Futsal)
- Adult Male Clubs with just one Team
- Clubs wishing to apply, must be Charter Standard or committed to achieving Charter Standard Status by the end of the 2018/19 Season.
- Completed application forms must be received by Friday 17th August
- Successful applicants will be notified by 24th August
- Service Level Agreements must be returned by 31st August
- First installment will be made on/around week commencing 3rd September
- Second installment will be made on the 31st January on successful completion of Monitoring and Evaluation
If you have any questions, please contact the Football Development Team and speak to Iain Mackie or Nick Birchall Football Development Officers on 01772 624000
Please send completed applications to:
Bridging the Gap, Football Development Office, Lancashire FA, The County Ground, Thurston Road, Leyland, PR25 2LF, or by email to email@example.com (email title: ‘Bridging the Gap’)
Download your application form here.