At Lancashire FA, the most important thing is to ensure all children and young people who play football feel safe and happy.
We have our own team of people whose job is to help you support you, and give you advice to anyone who feels sad, worried, or unhappy or any grown-up worried about a child's well-being. We are here to help
This is a special area of our website for children and young people, helping them to know where to go if they need help and giving some good advice on staying safe.
There are many websites you can visit to help if you feel the need to report something/someone or learn more:
- Child Exploitation and Online Protection - You can visit this website to report something or look into what happens when you report something
- ThinkUKnow - this website is designed for young people to learn more about safety online and offline. There are also a few games to play which also offer helpful advice
- NSPCC - 1 in 5 children in the UK have suffered abuse or neglect. That’s why, across the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man, the NSPCC work to protect children today and prevent abuse from happening tomorrow
- Childline - this is a free, private and confidential service where you can talk about anything. Whatever your worry, whenever you need help, they're also there for you - online, on the phone, anytime
- Child Protection in Sport Unit- Child Protection in Sport Unit- they are here to help sport to safeguard children and young people and to make sure sports organisations lead the way in keeping children safe from harm.