ABOUT THE COURSE
Lancashire FA and The FA have invested in the programme by adding more vocational courses which makes this apprenticeship unique and one no other training provider can deliver.
Detailed below are the 2 year apprenticeship frameworks:
Activity Leadership Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)
- Level 2 NVQ in Activity Leadership
- Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Learning in Physical Education and School Sport
- Level 2 Award in Employment Awareness in Active Leisure & Learning (QCF)
- Level 1 Functional Skill in English & Maths (where applicable)
Supporting Teaching & Learning in Physical Education and School Sport (Advanced Apprenticeship - Level 3)
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Supporting the Delivery in Physical Education and School Sport
- Level 3 Award in Employment Awareness in Active Leisure & Learning (QCF)
- Level 2 Functional Skill in English & Maths (where applicable)
In addition to the official framework apprentices will be enrolled onto the following vocational qualifcations:
- The FA Level 1 Award in Coaching Football (includes The FA Emergency Aid and Safeguarding Children in Football Workshops)
- FA Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Football
- Level 1 Sports Leaders Award
- Level 2 Sports Leaders Award
- The FA Youth Award Module 1
- The FA Youth Award Module 2
- The FA Coaching Disabled Footballers Course
- Level 2 Award in First Aid for Sport
- An FA enhanced CRC disclosure
It is estimated that all of the included qualifications would cost in the region of £4,000.00 and take many years to complete if accessed outside of the Lancashire FA programme. Once complete, the qualifications will exceed the QCF credit rating of two ‘A’ levels and count towards accessing university, should that be the path the apprentice chooses.
For further information on the Lancashire FA Apprenticeship Programme, please contact Colin Greenall, Lancashire FA’s Coach Education Manager, on email@example.com.