- We will always try to keep you safe by making sure your clubs check that all adults are suitable to work with you.
- We will ask our clubs to make sure coaches and volunteers understand how to keep you safe.
- We will ask adults to always make sure that your enjoyment is the priority.
- We will ask adults to give you the chance to enjoy fair playing time in every game you attend.
- We will encourage all adults to put your safety, health, and development before any need to win football matches.
- We will listen to your views at all times.
- We will act on your views wherever possible.
- We will challenge adult attitudes and practices which threaten your enjoyment.
LANCASHIRE FA SAFEGUARDING CHILDREN POLICY
“Lancashire Football Association is committed to its responsibilities to safeguarding the welfare of all children and young people involved in football. Lancashire FA extends this responsibility to every adult involved in youth football whether as managers, coaches, referees, parents or spectators.
We maintain the conviction that all children and young people have the right to be protected from abuse regardless of their age, gender, disability, race, language, culture, religious beliefs, sexual orientation or social/economic background.
We are dedicated to creating and maintaining a safer, more enjoyable and inclusive environment for all children and young people to participate in football to the best of their abilities for as long as the choose to do so.”
FA Safeguarding Policies and Downloads: Click Here
Social Networking Advice: Click Here
Anti-Bullying Alliance: Click Here
Child Protection In Sport Unit: Click Here
Connect Safely Online: Click Here
LFA County Welfare Officers
Neil Yates & Chris Doherty
Tel - 01772 624000
Email - CountyWO@LancashireFA.com