The FA has announced specific criteria for funding opportunities for league committees has changed.
The League IT grants scheme is now live for applications for FA affiliated leagues. There has been some key changes to the programme, which are:
- Leagues must be using EITHER FA Full Time or Whole Game System Player Registration to be eligible to apply
- Only leagues who are using BOTH FA Full Time and Whole Game System Player Registration can access the maximum grant value
- There is maximum spend limit per item which can be found within the criteria document
- A league cannot apply if they have applied in the previous season
- All applications are online
When a form is completed this will send an automatic email to Lancashire FA's CEO, for approval.
This will contain an online copy of the application with a copy of the attached receipt(s). Once approved this will automatically notify The FA to process for payment.
If the County FA rejects an application it is the responsibility of the County to notify the league. An online record of all approved and rejected applications are stored by The FA and can be provided to the County FA upon request. The FA will communicate directly with the league to update them on the progress of their application.
To apply for the IT grant, please complete the below smartsheet.
Any queries? Contact John Treacy here.
IT Grants criteria
Apply here - smartsheet