Start your coaching journey with Lancashire FA
Become a Coach
Here are a few reasons why you - yes, you - should get into coaching:
- Give something back to the game and to your local community
- Improve your communication and leadership skills
- Be a positive role model to the next generation
- Meet new people, make new friends and support each other
- Set yourself goals and challenge yourself to achieve them
The majority of our staff members here at Lancashire FA are involved in grassroots football themselves and so can swiftly recognise any problems or issues a coach may face.
We're with you every step of the way on your journey to offer support and guidance.
We also offer a range of initiatives and programmes designed to help you learn and develop as a coach.