Lancashire FA offers a range of safeguarding services and training to help create a safe and enjoyable football experience for everyone.
We ensure safeguarding requirements are met as a requirement of club affiliation and we support clubs to maintain these standards.
This includes making unannounced safeguarding visits to clubs.
The current safeguarding support services we offer are as follows:
- A unique package of free education courses held locally to help clubs, leagues, and individuals
- Assisting clubs in ensuring all safeguarding standards are met
- Helping with FA/CRCs where the Club Welfare Officer position is temporarily vacant
- Meeting with club committees to discuss enhancing their provision for young people
- Promoting youth councils in clubs through our Youth Onside initiative