What is Wildcats?
Wildcats football centres offer girls aged 5-11 a chance to try football for the first time and provide regular recreational opportunities to play.
Sessions take place every week at over 1,250 SSE Wildcats centres across the country and are focused on helping girls make friends, have fun and be active through football.
All sessions are delivered by FA qualified coaches providing a safe place for girls to try football for the first time and develop key football skills and the window is open to develop our next Wildcat Centre’s across the Country.
Now Lancashire is ready to grow it’s existing Wildcats offer……..
How do you get involved?
To apply each organisation needs to read the guidance for applicants and the Wildcat Infographic which will give you all the details. Please then proceed to complete the application process online, listed below.
Process to get started with a Wildcat Centre application:
- Click the FA Event Application form link.
- Log in with your FAN and password (Reset your password via the portal if required- Setup a NEW FAN number if required- If your unsure of your FAN number please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your Name, DOB and postcode
- Select Wildcats from the drop down menu
- If your Centre will be NEW click Yes and then No for a renewal centre (Please note that ALL renewal Centre’s will have received an email from the FA about the renewal process last month directly and are required to action)
- Click next and proceed through the application process- Please note that you can save the application ongoing and return to it as required.
Deadline for ALL applications is Friday 31st January 2020 and support is available directly from Lancashire FA via email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org throughout the application process.
FA EVENT APPLICATION LINK
Health & Safety Checklist