Lancashire FA is proud to present six bespoke, dedicated e-workshops looking specifically at facility and funding development for our valued clubs, leagues and community partners, across our Lancashire FA region.
Each workshop will have bespoke information where possible relating to the area your club resides, so where possible please book on the session that suits you best.
Please see the final confirmed dates for the Facilities and Investment e-workshops delivered on Microsoft Teams.
- Northern: 18th May (Barrow In Furness, South Lakeland, Copeland areas)
- Eastern 20th May (Burnley, Pendle, Ribble Valley, Hyndburn, Blackburn With Darwen areas)
- North Eastern: 25th May ( Rossendale, Bury, Bolton, Rochdale, Oldham areas)
- Central: 27th May (Chorley, South Ribble, Preston, West Lancs, Wigan areas)
- Coastal: 8th June (Blackpool, Fylde, Lancaster, Sefton, Wyre Areas)
- Southern: 10th June (St Helens, Warrington, Manchester, Salford, Liverpool)
Each session will kick off prompt at 7.30pm once the whistle blows, so make sure you’re in the virtual changing room at 7.25pm on your chosen date, ready to go! Ends approx. 9.15pm.
To book your club (max two people per club) and make the line-up, click below and select your most suitable session. Don’t worry if you can’t make that specific date, you are welcome to take part in other sessions, but note that some of the content presented will be specific to that workshop area.
Book On One now
The workshops will be interactive and we ask that when booking you take a moment, to think about some questions you may have on facility and fundraising activity.
Any further general questions drop us a line via social media and we will be sure to get back to you.