Introducing Squad Girls Football
The delivery of Squad Girls’ Football involves the organisation of a unique offer of Squad sessions at a particular location and time aimed at attracting a particular cohort/group of girls aged between 12-14.
• The programme must be delivered for a minimum of 16 weeks per year.
• It must operate for at least two years (i.e. a minimum of 16 weeks in EACH year).
• It must have capacity to deliver for a minimum of 20 girls/participants per session.
• It must have staffing ratios appropriate to the group must be maintained (see Page 18 of the guidance notes).
• Each provider must use the England Football Events Platform to create sessions and take attendance weekly.
• As a deliverer of the Squad programme, providers must adhere to the criteria set out in this document.
Additional Squad programmes must run at a different time, location and must be engaging different participants.
ORGANISATIONS WILL NOT BE FUNDED TO DELIVER:
• Additional sessions for existing players
Deliverers will receive:
• £900 start up grant (Broken down over two years)
• Delivery support
• National search engine and online booking tool
• Bibs, cones and kit bag
• Nike Footballs
• Marketing pack
• Branded marketing assets
• Session resources
download the guidance document here
Deadline for applications in Friday 11th March at 5pm
To apply you need sign into the events platform here and create and submit an application to run the squad programme. We have a limited number of Centre allocations so please don’t delay.
If you have any issues or questions on the application or the process you can contact Michael Nadal on firstname.lastname@example.org.