Lancashire FA are pleased to announce a new grant for England Football Accredited Clubs looking for financial support to create new teams.
The funding is open to all Lancashire FA Affiliated Clubs that are England Football Accredited.
The following priorities and eligibility apply:
• Total Grant must not exceed £750 per new team
• Clubs can apply for more than one new team
• Our priority is England Football Accredited Clubs looking to grow new teams to help complete their “Player Pathway” in male, female or disability football
• If the fund is oversubscribed priority will be given to clubs that are only one team away from achieving 2* or 3* England Football Accreditation.
• The new team(s) must be affiliated at the start of the 22/23 season and be playing in a sanctioned league.
• The expression of interest form must be completed by Friday 6th May 2022
• Successful applicants will be notified by Friday 13th May and funding received by 30th June 2022.
• Service Level Agreements must be returned for funding to be received.
All clubs have access to their “Player Pathways” on the Club Portal dashboard on the Whole Game System. Within this view you can see the age groups that you require as a club to complete the male, female or disability pathway.
We expect this fund to be available to England Football Accredited Clubs in the 22/23 season too. If you are not in apposition to create a new team this season, please consider this fund if you’re in a better position in 12 months’ time.
If you have any questions, please contact your Football Development Officer.
Please complete the form via the link below to express your interest in this fund (the form must be completed for EACH new team you are applying for). Clubs can apply for multiple teams if they wish.