Lancashire FA is delighted to announce a new 3-year partnership with Ramsay Health Care.
The multi-faceted deal will see Ramsay Health Care become the new sponsor of the main stand at the County Ground, the Challenge Trophy sponsor and they will also be supporting the Ability Counts League for season 2022-23 by covering pitch fees and donating Nike footballs.
Ramsay Health Care is well-respected in the healthcare industry for operating quality private hospitals and for its excellent record in hospital management and patient care. We are delighted to partner with an organisation which shares two of our values in teamwork and integrity and we look forward to working closely with them across different areas of the game, whilst helping raise awareness of their hospitals in the local area.
Euxton Hall Hospital (01257 650 965) www.euxtonhallhospital.co.uk
Euxton Hall Hospital continues to focus on delivering high standards of patient care in a friendly and approachable manner. Working with their partners, which include local GPs, consultants and other specialists, they deliver an individual personal service to patients, tailored to meet their needs.
The facility offers 32 beds all with en-suite facilities to ensure complete privacy and by investing in advanced medical technology offers a wide range of treatments and services.
The hospital specialises in orthopaedic procedures offered such as arthroscopy, hip, knee replacement and upper limb surgery and offers rapid access to Breast Care services.
Buckshaw Hospital (01257 650 140) www.buckshawhospital.co.uk
Buckshaw Hospital opened in 2021 and works as a hub and spoke model with Euxton and Fulwood Hall Hospitals. With a day case focus, the team provide key specialities that operate on a day case pathway.
• One stop clinic service in Urology, Gynaecology, Breast Care and Orthopaedics.
• Day case pathways in key specialities including Gastroenterology, ENT, General Surgery, Gynaecology, Orthopaedics, Urology, Pain Management, Dermatology and Cosmetics.
• Rapid access to diagnostics in our brand-new static MRI, CT and 3D Mammography scanning facilities.
Facilities at Buckshaw include:
• Two day case theatres, including a purpose built Endoscopy unit
• Outpatient Department equipped with 6 consulting rooms
• Large treatment room for one stop clinics
• Radiology Department
• Physiotherapy Department including 4 bays and 4 rooms
For more info on our latest sponsor and the medical services they offer, find them on Twitter, Facebook & YouTube or give them a call on 01257 650 965 (Euxton) or 01257 650 140 (Buckshaw).