A female referee officiates a match

University Transfers

Keep refereeing while you study

Are you off to university?

Whether you're heading here to Lancashire to study or going elsewhere, we can help you continue refereeing in your new surroundings.

If you are moving to Lancashire, you will need to register with Lancashire FA, and from there you will be able to receive appointments for matches.

A similar process will follow if you are moving outside the area - we can help you identify your new County FA and put you in touch with their Referee Department.

Get in touch today and our friendly team will be on hand to assist you!

Get In Touch

Colin Greenall

Workforce Manager

01772 644269 


Who can help with my query?

Related Articles

View All